Search

Russia: Gas Supply Gazprom Supplies Maiden Billion Cubic Meters of Gas through Turk Stream

| Editor: Ahlam Rais

Out of the total one billion cubic meters of gas, the Turk Stream gas pipeline delivered 54 per cent went to the Turkey and the remaining 46 per cent was transported to the Turkey-Bulgaria border.

Related Company

Commercial supplies via the gas pipeline commenced on January 1, 2020.
Commercial supplies via the gas pipeline commenced on January 1, 2020.
(Source: Gazprom)

Russia – Gazprom supplied its first billion cubic meters of gas via the Turk Stream gas pipeline. Of that amount, about 54 per cent went to the Turkish gas market and some 46 per cent was delivered to the Turkey-Bulgaria border.

Background

Turk Stream is an export gas pipeline stretching from Russia to Turkey across the Black Sea. Its design capacity is 31.5 billion cubic meters of gas per year.

Commercial supplies via the gas pipeline commenced on January 1, 2020. On January 8, the presidents of Russia and Turkey held a grand opening ceremony for Turk Stream in Istanbul.

Specialist Book „Heat Transfer Technique“The comprehensive standard work „Heat Transfer Technique“ offers not only a detailed and well-founded presentation of the basics of heat transfer technique, but also shows the latest state of the art and the latest regulations in the use of organic fluids. Thematically, the book is rounded off with an overview of property data of organic heat transfer fluids as well as many use cases from practical experience.

(ID:46334561)