Milestone Compressed Air Technology /Compressors
Rotary Lobe Compressors Rotary Lobe Compressors: Optimised and Extended with New Sizes
Aerzen’s extensive Delta Hybrid rotary lobe compressor series has been further developed, optimised and supplemented by three sizes.
With all in all 18 sizes, the Delta Hybrid now cover volume flows of 110 m³/h up to 9.000 m³/h and drive power from 5.5 kW to 400 kW. The new D76S with a maximum volume flow of 4,580 m³/h and a drive power of 160 kW closes the gap in the upper power range. In the low volume flow rate range, two further sizes complete the portfolio for an even finer gradation of the series. In addition to the new D19S with a maximum of 1140 m³/h and 45 kW, the new size D29S with a maximum of 1740 m³/h and 75 kW also joins the product range.
D76S, D29S and D19S operate in the standard pressure range. The models D76H and D76E were developed for an increased pressure range of 1.5 bar and the vacuum range to -700 mbar.
Plant manufacturers and operators not only benefit from the now finer tuning and the resulting better price/performance ratio, the entire series has also been further developed and optimised. In this way, further efficiency potentials could be tapped, leading to increased energy efficiency of up to 5 % per size, states the company.
Aerzen produces the optimised series from the middle of the year. At the same time, the further developed series will be equipped with the innovative Aertronic machine control system for process monitoring and control, adds the firm. With the new machine control, the series of Aerzen rotary lobe compressors has, depending on the version, a cloud interface, automatic emergency shutdown, a digital control instrument and a fault indicator.
Some of the advantages of Aerzen rotary lobe compressors – Delta Hybrid:
- 1. Significantly improved energy-efficiency by energy savings of up to 20 % compared to conventional units;
- 2. Extended fields of application with differential pressures of 1,500 mbar in the overpressure and -700 mbar in negative pressure;
- 3. Low maintenance- and service costs, reliability and durability;
- 4. Very high regulating range (25 – 100 %) with best possible degrees of efficiency also in partial load operation;
- 5. Low compressed air discharge temperature thanks to excellent thermal budgets;
- 6. Atex certification as well as class 0 certification acc. to ISO 8573 for oil-free operation, etc.