Brewing it Up – How Hydrodynamic Cavitation Changes the F&B Industry
The Cavitator reduces the CO2 bubble size leading to a higher gas surface area creating intensive gas or liquid contact, and thereby slowing the bubble rise velocity leading to significant benefits in the filling process of beer and beverages.
- Less immediate over foaming during the filling process
- Increased performance and speed of the bottle filler
- Lower product losses, cooling costs and less labeling problems
- Easy cleaning of the bottle filler and filled bottles
Enhanced quality, firmness and stability of coffee foams are other successful applications. In addition, nitrogenation enhances the spray drying performance of the coffee extract.
High Efficient Mixing, Dispersion and Ingredients
The superior mixing, dispersion / emulsification, hydration and scale free heating of the Cavitator has proven to deliver significant benefits in both processing and quality of the end product across beverage categories.
- An efficient but gentle mixing of citrus fruit pulps ensures that the fibres / particulates remain substantially intact and secure excellent product stability.
- Fast and efficient hydration of gums, protein powders and tea ingredients enhance yields and resource efficiency in processing.
- Unique dispersion and emulsification of citrus oils and essences ensure high quality and stable end product beverages.
- Micro particulation of WPC provides functional ingredients for protein enriched low fat nutritional beverages making them taste like the full fat versions.
- Scale free heating of high protein nutritional drinks enhance the running time of the thermal processing system and save operational costs.