Innovation Award 2018 The 11 Most Innovative Products and Solutions from Achema Honored
The innovation champions of Achema 2018 have been crowned. The eleven most innovative products have received the coveted Innovation Award out of around 100 entries. At the award ceremony, the prize winners and shortlist candidates celebrated with about 250 other guests.
Frankfurt - At a festive award ceremony, the most innovative products of Achema were honored. The media brands PROCESS, PROCESS Worldwide, PharmaTEC and LABORPRAXIS once again awarded this prestigious prize in 2018. The most innovative technologies, apparatus and processes in the chemical, pharmaceutical and process engineering industries were awarded prizes. One winner was chosen from five shortlist candidates in eight categories. In addition, there were awards in three special categories, matching the main topics of the fair. During a festive award ceremony, all shortlist candidates received an individual certificate and the winners received the coveted award for their innovation.
In the following we list the shortlist candidates and winners of the categories:
- Dr.-Ing. K. Busch GmbH, Cobra NC
- Jessberger GmbH, Die intelligente Fasspumpe
- KSB SE & Co. KGaA, KSB Guard
- Prominent GmbH, Evolution Mikro
- Seepex GmbH, Smart Dosing Pump
Seepex won with its Smart Dosing Pump
Mechanical and Thermal Processing
- Allgaier Process Technology GmbH, CD Dryer
- Andritz KMPT GmbH, Pneumatischer Austrag
- Herding GmbH, Filtertechnik Herding Flameless
- Netzsch-Feinmahltechnik GmbH, Neos
- Wilk-Graphite GmbH, ASKR
The winner was Wilk Graphite with ASKR.
- Dec Group, Flex PTS
- Eppendorf AG, Bio Flo 120
- Gemü Gebr. Müller Apparatebau GmbH & Co. KG, 567 Biostar control – realtime
- Glatt GmbH, Twinpro
- L.B. Bohle Maschinen + Verfahren GmbH, Qb Con 1
The winner was Glatt with Twinpro.
Filling and Packing
- Bausch + Ströbel Maschinenfabrik Ilshofen GmbH & Co. KG, Variosys
- Gemü Gebr. Müller Apparatebau GmbH & Co. KG, F40 F60
- Groninger & Co. GmbH, Integra
- Haver & Boecker oHG, Roto-Packer Adams Careline Edition
- Maschinenfabrik Möllers GmbH, 4-Wege palettenlose Versandeinheit
The winner was Groninger with Integra.
Plant Engineering and Processing
- GE Healthcare Life Sciences, KU Bio BSL-2 Manufacturing Facility
- GF Piping Systems Ltd., IR-110 A/IR-315 A
- R. Stahl Schaltgeräte GmbH, Expressure
- Spraying Systems Deutschland GmbH, Polar Dry
- Zeta Biopharma GmbH, Zeta kLa-Wert Messmethode
The winner was GE Healthcare Life Sciences with KU Bio BSL-2.
Valves, Fittings &. Seals
- Air-Jet AG, PES 100
- Arca Regler GmbH, 6H-Drehschieber
- Gemü Gebr. Müller Apparatebau GmbH & Co. KG, Gemü PD-Membran
- Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group, Q-Clamp von Biopure
- Wika Alexander Wiegand SE & Co. KG, PG43SA-D
The winner was Gemü Gebr. Müller Apparatebau with the Gemü PD membrane.
Laboratory and Analytical Engineering
- AGT-PSG GmbH & Co., KGPSG Extrudiert Hybrid
- Asecos GmbH, V-Move-90
- Chemspeed Technologies AG, Flex Swile
- Ika Werke GmbH & Co.KG, Electra Syn 2.0
- Microlit, Ultimus
Ika won with Electra Syn 2.0.
Instrumentation, Control & Automation
- Blue Ocean Nova AG, Tellus, Triton,
- Envea – SWR Engineering Messtechnik GmbH, Paddy
- Festo AG & Co. KG, Festo Motion Terminal VTEM
- Phoenix Contact GmbH & Co. KG, PLC Next Technology
- Sopat GmbH,Sopat VI Atex
Phoenix Contact won with PLC Next Technology.
Special Awards on the main topics of Achema
Special Awards were also awarded in the categories "Flexible Production", "Chemical and Pharmaceutical Logistics" and "Biotech for Chemistry".
- Flexible Production: Festo AG & Co. KG, Festo Motion Terminal VTEM
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Logistics: Siemens AG, Fahrerloses Transportsystem SIATRANS
- Biotech for Chemistry: Pörner Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH, Pörner-Reishülsen-Silikat