Measurement Solutions Optimize Production Processes in the Sugar Industry
Berthold Technologies has introduced measurement solutions for the sugar industry. The solutions help to optimize the production process with enhanced quality and efficiency. Accurate and reliable, these solutions do not require regular maintenance.
Berthold Technologies measurement solutions are perfectly tailored for applications in the sugar industry. The vast amounts of systems that are successfully in operation are the best reference for the reliability and good quality of our products, states the company.
They are applied in multiple process steps in the course of the sugar manufacturing process. Regardless of whether information about the °Brix value, concentration, density or the moisture content is required, all our instruments show outstanding accuracy, reliability and do not require regular maintenance, adds the firm.
These are the advantages of Berthold's measurement solutions for the sugar industry:
- Reliable and continuous online concentration measurement
- No wear and tear of components as with other technologies
- Pre-calibrated system
- °Brix measurement of raw, thin and thick juices, in the crystallizers, seed magma (pied-de-cuite), mixers, in solution and on molasses
- Solid matter content measurement on raw and industrial milk of lime
- Moisture content measurement of crystallized sugar during sugar cube production as well as of pressed pulp, dry pulp or bagasse.
- Maintenance-free system
- °Brix measurement in raw, thin and tick juice
- °Brix in all evaporation steps
- Measuring °Brix in the crystallizer (vacuum pans)
- °Brix Measurement on the run-offs
- Measuring density (°Bé) of milk of lime in the purification process
- Measuring moisture in sugar beet slices and bagasse
- Measuring mass flow rate of sugar beets or sugar cane
- Measuring moisture in sugar cube production