France: Management Strategy Total Appoints two New Members in Executive Committee
Total has appointed Jean-Pierre Sbraire and Helle Kristoffersen as the firm’s Chief Financial Officer and President, Strategy & Innovation respectively. Both the members will also be included in the company’s Executive Committee.
Paris/France – Two new members have joined Total’s Executive Committee. As of August 1, 2019, Jean-Pierre Sbraire is Chief Financial Officer and member of the Total Executive Committee, following Patrick de La Chevardière’s retirement. As of August 19, 2019, Helle Kristoffersen is President, Strategy & Innovation and a Total Executive Committee member. The position was previously held by Philippe Sauquet, now focusing on his responsibilities as President, Gas Renewables & Power.
Total’s Executive Committee now consists of:
• Patrick Pouyanné, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
• Arnaud Breuillac, President, Exploration & Production
• Helle Kristoffersen, President, Strategy & Innovation
• Momar Nguer, President, Marketing & Services
• Bernard Pinatel, President, Refining & Chemicals
• Philippe Sauquet, President, Gas Renewables & Power
• Jean-Pierre Sbraire, Chief Financial Officer
• Namita Shah, President, People & Social Responsibility
“Our diversity of backgrounds drives innovation and progress at Total. So I’m very pleased to welcome the new members to the Executive Committee, which now includes two women,” commented Patrick Pouyanné, Total’s Chairman & CEO. Total set a target in late 2018 to have women account for more than 20 % of the positions on business segment and large operational division Management Committees.