Trade Fair Third American Coatings Show & Conference to Be Held in Indianapolis
Preparations for the third American Coatings Show & Conference in May 2012 are well underway. Organisers expect to address new exhibitors and attendees from the US and Canada with a new venue at Indianapolis.
Washington D.C./USA – The next American Coatings Show & Conference, a cooperation of NürnbergMesse and the American Coatings association, will be held at Indianapolis for the first time after two successful events in Charlotte/North Carolina. With a combination of exhibition and conference the American Coatings Show offers a comprehensive array of products and information for all aspects of coatings technology.
The 2012 American Coatings Conference will begin a day before the show on May 7, and end on May 9. The coatings show will run from May 8 to 10, 2012. “The combination of trade show and conference in one place lets visitors see products, gather information, and make business contacts, which makes this event a valuable experience for our industry,” said J. Andrew Doyle, President and CEO of the American Coatings Association. “We’re looking forward to, once again, welcoming coatings experts from North America and around the world.”
“After two successful events in Charlotte, the change of venue from the Southeast to the Northeast of the US fulfils a wish expressed by many exhibitors,” said Dirk Ebener, CEO NürnbergMesse North America. “Holding the event in this region makes it possible for additional target groups from the US and Canada to attend.”
Exhibitions at the Third American Coatings Show include:
- Coating raw materials: Resins / Binders / Solvents / Pigments / Fillers / Additives
- Laboratory and production equipment: Mixers / Extruders, kneaders / Mills, triple roller mills, and accessories / Apparatus construction, engineering / Filters and filtration / Pumps / Metering devices, balances / Conveyor systems / Filling systems / Packaging / Labeling machines / Storage systems / Tinting systems / Screening machines and sintering plants / Coolers / Pipe technology
- Test and measurement technology: Quality control and laboratory measuring technology / Production and process control
- Environmental protection and occupational health and safety: Occupational safety / Container washing / Emission treatment / Waste water treatment / Solvent recycling
- Services: Software, hardware / E-commerce / Training and advanced training, qualification / Technical information and literature / Consulting / Research and development / Contract manufacturing