Rotary Valve Rotary Valves Updated and Standardized
Gea Nu-Con improved their rotary valves. The main areas of focus were the body casting, air service unit and the motor mounting system.
The Gea Nu-con range of rotary valves has been improved. Focussing on the areas body casting, air service unit and motor mounting system, the company changed the machines in the following ways:
- Air service units has been standardized. For example, the airline is coiled and no disconnection is required. It´s also rated to Atex Zone 22;
- Motor sizes have been redu-ced;
- The motor mounting plate has been rationalized to two variants which feature a bolted construction. Other Motor Mounting Improvements are a common mounting bracket across two valves, a stiffer design and access-way for easy cleaning;
- Drive spockets are now manufactured out of plastic;
- Body casting updated to standardize motor mount bracket bolting arrangements and to remove the Easy-Slide safety catch from the body.