Process Organizer Software Process Organizer Software for Industrial Application
Yamatake has launched the InnovativeField Organizer, a process organizer system that shall help to make instrumentation maintenance more efficient, increase plant productivity and improve process safety.
The InnovativeField Organizer executes integrated monitoring, diagnostics, and settings adjustment for the numerous control valves and measuring devices used in a production facility such as an oil refinery or a chemical plant, particularly in process automation (PA). The system was designed to work with Hart and Foundation fieldbus compliant related products. According to the company, the process organizer software provides the following benefits:
- Shorten the time required for routine maintenance by improving the efficiency of field device inspection such as loop checks before plant startup: According to Yamatake, proper automation and labor saving measures can reduce the time for pre-startup checks in large plants from about four days to just one or two.
- Reduce losses caused by device failure by providing real-time reports on the system's status.
- Help ensuring that maintenance expenditures are appropriate by continuous monitoring of trends in device status.
- Unify the interfaces for system adjustment and configuration by FDT/DTM technology enabling the use of digital communications and the built-in diagnostic functions of devices from various suppliers regardless of the device or communication protocol.
- By incorporating the functions of Yamatake's Valstaff maintenance support system, InnovativeField process organizer software makes control valve maintenance work and related decision making more effective.