Hannover Messe 2012 Industrial IT, Wireless Automation, M2M – New IT and Automation Center
Industrial IT is one of the major themes at the Industrial Automation show at Hannover Messe, Germany. IT hardware -software interaction is becoming an increasingly important factor in industrial production.
Hannover/Germany – Now that the Digital Factory has moved to Hall 7, IT at Hannover Messe is becoming more closely associated with Industrial Automation. Halls 7, 8 and part of Hall 9 are becoming the geographic center of IT and Automation as the two technology areas converge. Wireless Automation remains an important trend, as demand for wireless communication and mobile automation solutions continues to increase. Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communication continues to expand its application horizon, and visitors who are interested in M2M should make their way to Hall 8 and to the Forum Industrial IT in 2012.
The Places to Go for
- M2M applications, incl. via public networks, telemetry and telecontrol (e.g. with GPRS, EDGE, UMTS and UMTS900);
- Near Field Communication (NFC);
- Solutions for the process industry (e.g. WirelessHart, ISA100);
- Wireless Sensor Networks (e.g. ZigBee);
- Wireless I/O systems (Bluetooth, WLAN, etc.);
- Solutions with fieldbus connectivity (e.g. CAN, Profibus/Profinet);
- Wireless solutions for driverless transport systems and overhead monorail systems;
- Wireless location-finding (e.g. GPS, WSN);
- Wireless modules for automation devices;
- Wireless remote control;
- Engineering, integration and commissioning services for wireless industrial solutions.