Laboratory Suppliers Comitee French Laboratory Suppliers Committee CIFL Elects New Chairman
Patrice Pasquier suceeds Jean‐Pierre Legout as CIFL's chairman. The newly appointed Pasquier sums up his goals for the committee with the words "bringing closer."
Paris/France – On its General Meeting held on June 21st the French Interprofessional Committee of Laboratory Suppliers elected Patrice Pasquier, long-time member of its board of directors, as its new chairman. Pasquier, general manger of Promega, suceeds Jean‐Pierre Legout.
Pasquier already defined his first goal as CIFL's new chairman: to enhance the integration CIFL and its member companies, research and analysis institutions and domestic and European associations. Pasquier expects synergetic effects for both CIFL members and customers. Enhanced information exchange and collaborations with other associations should help to optimise processes and drive innovations, CIFL says.
Pasquier succeeds Jean Pierre Legout, who chaired CIFL for the last five years. During this time, Legout worked on the development of partnerships with both public and private organizations and on the protection of member interests. The realisation of the Forum Labo trade fair in Algeria or the virtual almanac of laboratory outfitters toolabo.com are considered to be important milestones of Legout's time at Cifl.
Newly Constituted Board of French Laboratory Suppliers Committee
Constitution of the French Laboratory Suppliers Committee's (CIFL) Board of Directors, as at June 28th, 2011:
- Thierry Barbier (Perkinelmer)
- Christophe Blaisse (Mettler Toledo)
- Régis Carnis (Biohit)
- Olivier Chapau (Dionex)
- Gilles Coquelet (Thermo Fisher)
- Laurent Ducros (Anton Paar)
- Alain Faba (Sanyo)
- Dominique Gelot (Laboratoires Humeau)
- Vahé Iplikci (Büchi)
- Stéphane Jaffrezic (Beckman Coulter)
- Corinne Jourdai (Interchim)
- Manuel Keller (Bruker)
- Serge Lambert (Atlantic Labo - ICS)
- Patrice Pasquier (Promega)
- Christian Tinet (Satorius Stedim)
- Patrice Pasquier – Chairman
- Thierry Barbier – Vice-Chairman
- Dominique Gelot – Vice-Chairman
- Régis Carnis – Treasurer
- Manuel Keller – Secretary General