Efficiency Arena HANNOVER MESSE 2013 Forum for Energy Efficiency in industrial processing
For the past six years, the HANNOVER MESSE has provided a fixed platform to promote a dialogue on energy efficiency in industrial processing. At the Efficiency Arena Forum, exhibitors can gather information on current technologies and services and present solutions which save energy in production.
Many current issues facing industry are topics of discussion at the Efficiency Arena Forum including cost, growth and energy efficiency. Exhibitors have the opportunity to showcase their products and solutions. The discussions also address the feasibility and cost-effectiveness of energy efficiency projects. Senior managers, engineers and other technical staff have access to state-of-the-art solutions and methodologies for identifying weaknesses at their companies. Over the long term, they benefit from competitive advantages, job security, climate protection and a favorable company image.
Holders of fair admission tickets may visit the Efficiency Arena Forum free of charge. The list of themes is as follows:
- Energy-optimized drive technologies – development trends and fields of application
- Energy and media efficiency in systems engineering
- Speed control in cooling systems
- The Smart Factory – in-house energy efficiency using ABB EnergyManager
- Methodologies for improving energy efficiency at chemical plants
- Special new motors which boost energy efficiency and are more eco-friendly
- Energy efficiency killers! - the installed base of industrial pump systems
- Podium discussion – solutions for energy-efficient pumps and pump systems
- Increasing energy efficiency through a reduction in power grid interference
The Efficiency Arena takes up 200 m2 of space and is embedded into the Automation areas at the HANNOVER MESSE in Hall 14 Stand K 09. Further information on HANNOVER MESSE 2013 is available the web page of Deutsche Messe or at our landingpage.