USA: Management Structure Dow Dupont Appoints New Members for Agri, Materials Science, and Specialty Products
The company has recently revealed the names of new members appointed for three of the divisions’ Advisory Committees.
Michigan/USA – Dow Dupont has recently announced new members of the Agriculture, Materials Science, and Specialty Products Divisions’ Advisory Committees. The Advisory Committees have been established by the Dow Dupont Board of Directors to work closely with the management teams of each division in preparation for the Company’s separation into three, industry-leading growth companies.
New members of the Advisory Committee of the Agriculture Division (to be called Corteva Agriscience):
• Michael O. Johanns, Former U.S. Secretary of Agriculture, Former Senator and Governor of Nebraska
• Greg Page, Former Chairman and CEO of Cargill
New members of the Advisory Committee of the Specialty Products Division (to be called Dupont):
• Ruby Chandy, Former President, Industrial Division of Pall Corp.
• Luther C. (Luke) Kissam, IV, Chairman, President and CEO, Albemarle Corporation
• Steven Sterin, EVP, CFO of Andeavor and President of Andeavor Logistics
• Raymond J. Milchovich, Former Chairman and CEO, Foster Wheeler
New members of the Advisory Committee of the Materials Science Division (to be called Dow):
• Jacqueline Hinman, Former Chairman and CEO of CH2M
• Daniel Yohannes, Former Ambassador to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
Also changes have been announced to the Continuing Dow Directors serving on the Dow Dupont board of directors effective July 1, 2018, with Jacqueline K. Barton appointed to fill the vacancy created by the retirement of Andrew N. Liveris and Richard K. Davis appointed to fill the vacancy created by the transition of Raymond J. Milchovich from the Materials Advisory Committee to the Specialty Products Advisory Committee and associated discontinuation of service as a Continuing Dow Director on the Dow Dupont board of directors.
As previously announced, the Materials Science Division (Dow) is anticipated to separate by the end of the first quarter of 2019, and Agriculture (Corteva Agriscience) and Specialty Products (Dupont) Divisions are expected to separate by June 1, 2019.