Industrial Automation Delivering Integrated Solutions
Yokogawa Electric Corporation has recently announced Oprextm, an all-new comprehensive brand for the company’s industrial automation (IA) and control business.
The Opre X brand name stands for excellence in the technology and solutions that the firm cultivates through the co-creation of value with its customers, and encompasses the entire range of the company’s IA products, services, and solutions. With the new brand, the company will deliver integrated solutions that support a customer’s transformation and growth through the lens of its business needs.
The brand comprises the following five categories:
• Opre X Transformation: Comprehensive solutions that take the broad view in driving excellence throughout an enterprise’s business activities, from production through to supply chain optimisation, and risk and business management.
• Opre X Control: Reliable control systems that respond quickly to changes in management and operations and establish the foundation needed for high efficiency, high quality, safety, and stability in plant operations.
• Opre X Measurement: Field instruments and systems that enable high precision measurement, data acquisition, and analysis.
• Opre X Execution: Flexible, agile project implementation services, built on a strong global track record.
• Opre X Lifecyle: Maintenance and development services designed to deliver optimised operations over the entire plant lifecycle whilst working side-by-side with customers.
In the coming months, Yokogawa will be strengthening the product, service, and solution portfolio under the Opre X brand. These represent the company’s integrated approach to industrial automation, and are designed to enable the realisation of Synaptic Business Automation, which is the guiding concept for the company’s IA and control business.