German China India

more

Invista Licenses Latest PTA Technology to China's Jiangsu Honggang Petrochemical

China: Purified Terephthalic Acid Production

Invista Licenses Latest PTA Technology to China's Jiangsu Honggang Petrochemical

Invista’s technology and licensing group and Jiangsu Honggang Petrochemical have reached agreement for the licensing of the company’s latest purified terephthalic acid (PTA) process technology. read...

Total, Adnoc Sign Concession Contract to Launch Unconventional Gas Exploration

UAE: Gas Deals

Total, Adnoc Sign Concession Contract to Launch Unconventional Gas Exploration

The project will be carried out in the high potential Diyab play that spreads over 6,000 sq km in Abu Dhabi. Total will operate the exploration phase with a 40 % interest and Adnoc will hold the remaining 60 % interest. read...

KIT-Spin-Off Awarded for Extraordinary 3D Laser Printing Process

Germany: Nanoscribe Wins State Prize

KIT-Spin-Off Awarded for Extraordinary 3D Laser Printing Process

The founders of Nanoscribe developed a revolutionary high-precision 3D printing method at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) and quickly become the market leaders in their field. Now, the company won the Baden-Württemberg state prize for young companies. read...

Adnoc Signs MOU with ISPRL to Explore Crude Oil Storage in Underground Facility

India: Oil Reserves

Adnoc Signs MOU with ISPRL to Explore Crude Oil Storage in Underground Facility

The new storage facility is located at Padur in Karnataka and boasts of a storage capacity of 2.5 million tonne. The agreement has strengthened and expanded the strategic energy partnership between India and the UAE. read...

Akzo Nobel to Conduct 2 Billion Dollar Capital Repayment and Share Consolidation

The Netherlands: Company Management

Akzo Nobel to Conduct 2 Billion Dollar Capital Repayment and Share Consolidation

All the resolutions have been given the ‘go-ahead’ by the shareholders of the company. The voting was undertaken at the firm’s extraordinary general meeting. read...

Russia, Saudi Arabia and the USA Have Seen Oil Output at Record Levels: IEA

Global Oil Market Report

Russia, Saudi Arabia and the USA Have Seen Oil Output at Record Levels: IEA

IEA has reported that the ‘Big Three’ industry players have witnessed oil output at a high rate. The global agency also mentions that regular contacts between key players are essential in creating understanding and maintaining oil diplomacy to ensure market stability. read...

One of the World’s Largest 3D Plant Design Created for Tengiz Oil & Gas Project

Kazakhstan

One of the World’s Largest 3D Plant Design Created for Tengiz Oil & Gas Project

The project is claimed to be one of the largest oil and gas projects in the world and Fluor’s JV firm is the brain behind the creation of the plant design. The new 3D plant model will enable project engineers from across the globe to see real-time developments in the design. read...

Lyondell Basell Licenses Polyolefin Technology to Sinopec

The Netherlands: Petrochemicals

Lyondell Basell Licenses Polyolefin Technology to Sinopec

Lyondell Basell announced that China Sinopec International and Sinopec-SK (Wuhan) have selected their Hostalen Advanced Cascade Process (Hostalen ACP) technology. read...

Encapsulating Complexity — Namur Main Session Sets Course

Namur 2018

Encapsulating Complexity — Namur Main Session Sets Course

With MTP (Module Type Package) and NOA (Namur Open Architecture), Namur has launched important game changers in process automation. While the complexity of the topics in the context of the digitization challenges continues to increase, the users need simple solutions. Are sensors the key or the driver for successful digitization? This was discussed under the motto “Field Instruments Supporting Digital Transformation” at the annual users meeting of process automation technology. read...

Saudi Aramco and Adnoc Collaborate for Natural Gas and LNG

UAE: Gas Agreement

Saudi Aramco and Adnoc Collaborate for Natural Gas and LNG

Both the firms have signed an agreement owing to which two of the biggest energy producers in the Gulf region will come together to increase business in the natural gas and LNG sectors. read...