Software for Offshore Bentley Launches New Software for Floating Offshore Structures
Bentley Systems, Incorporated has recently released Moses V7.1 software for the hydrostatic and hydrodynamic analysis of offshore platforms and vessels. Moses is the leading software for the analysis and simulation of complex offshore structure transport and installation projects.
Exton/USA – Featuring functionality covering the full range of stability, motions, and mooring studies of offshore operations, Moses is the mainstay for professional engineers to reliably meet stringent offshore code requirements, reduce project risks, and increase safety. Users of Moses V7.1 further benefit from:
- a modern graphical user interface that ensures model accuracy and consistency;
- faster, intuitive 3D modeling to help explore design alternatives (optioneering);
- easier editing and management of Moses simulation scripts;
- reduced delays and rework from the tighter integration of Moses and Bentley’s SACS software for the analysis and design of fixed platforms and topsides;
- enhanced information mobility through Integrated Structural Modeling.