Ion Beam Milling
Application Booklet- How to Prepare Samples for SEM
Are you interested in reading interesting applications of ion beam milling, take a look at this specially prepared booklet. Specialists from Leica Microsystems have collected over 20 different examples featuring different samples for SEM.
The booklet offers over 20 different examples featuring different samples for SEM:
- Cross sectional sample preparation
- Preparation of semiconductor material
- Preparation of metals, stones, paper, wood, rubber
- Preparation of thermally sensitive samples
- Cleaning sample surfaces and contrast enhancement
- Processing large sample surfaces with the rotary stage
- Sample preparation for EBSD
This download is provided to you by third parties (eg the manufacturer) or from our editorial staff free of charge.
The white paper discribes a new bottom-mounted magnetic agitator for aseptic mixing processes of high volume cell cultures in bioreactors up to 30,000 liters.more...
The white paper explains how an integrated planning solution can be used to collect and manage engineering data in a standardized, integrated and reliable process and how you can use this to increase your productivity.more...